- No dirty, crusted baking tray / oven
- No need to add fat or butter
- Lasts up to 100 times
- Cheaper than baking parchment
- Also for microwave and baking tins
By using the BAKING FOIL, you do not have to use oil or butter any more. It keeps your oven, microwave or baking tins clean. The BAKING FOIL can be used up to 100 times and is therefore much cheaper in use than the usual ‘baking paper’. The BAKING FOIL is dishwasherproof and can be cut easily to the required size.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Cut, where necessary, the BAKING FOIL to size
- Place the BAKING FOIL on the baking tray
- The BAKING FOIL absorbs fat, oil, etc.
- Wash up after use
- Clean with a damp cloth after use
- Or clean with warm water and washingup liquid
- The material is washing-up machine resistant
- Thanks to the non-stick-foil the leftovers come off easily
- Let the BAKING FOIL cool off briefly after use
- Always wear oven gloves
- Use sharp scissors to cut to size
- Do not cut into the foil with sharp scissors etc.